Day 12 – Self-Worth
I would like you to journal the daily exercises on “How to build YOUR Self-Worth?”
The goal is to help YOU to Be the BEST Version of YOURSELF™
Loving YOURSELF – At this point, YOU have fully accepted yourself, now you need to acknowledge your true value and start treating yourself with kindness, tolerance, generosity, and compassion? Learn to Love yourself without any boundaries. I remember I lacked self-love on my journey through life until I learnt that “I do matter to ME”.
Compassion comes through self-love, which comes from self-acceptance, which comes from self-understanding. Ironically these are the steps we went through as we moved through this process.
Here are some examples of positive self-talk,
- I am a good and caring person and deserve to be treated with respect.
- I can and will achieve success in my life.
- I deserve to be happy and will be happy
- I can make mistakes and learn from them.
- I love myself wholeheartedly
- I am worthy and a capable person
- I am the BEST version of MYSELF.
Repeat these statements to yourself daily, acknowledge them, and absorb them, and you will be well on your way to self-love.
Talking to yourself in this way brings your focus and attention to the beauty hidden within you. You are not looking at outside circumstances or people for approval. You are searching for that approval within yourself. And that’s one of the biggest steps you can take toward building your self-worth.