Day 11 – Self-Worth
I would like you to journal the daily exercises on “How to build YOUR Self-Worth?”
The goal is to help YOU to Be the BEST Version of YOURSELF™
Accepting YOU as YOU – at this stage, YOU should have a clear vision and understanding of your current level of self-worth. How do you see yourself in your home, workplace, community, social circles and the world?
As humans, there will always be good and bad things in life. We need to be of acceptance to this, as it is our way forward to regaining our self-worth. Let’s be real and authentic to ourselves. I have failed many times in my life and made mistakes which I am not proud of BUT this is still me, the real me.
Going forward, I would like you to accept and LOVE yourself unconditionally without any excuses. Learn to be true to yourself and know that YOU matter.
Becoming more accepting of yourself and loving yourself for the amazing person that you really are, can lead you to greater happiness and a more fulfilling life. Journal these.
Reflect on below points:
- Focus on your positive qualities – When you focus on being the best version of yourself, you draw the best possible Life, Love, and Opportunities to you.
- Consciously prevent negative thinking patterns – If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.
- Accept your imperfections – It’s not about hiding your imperfections on a shoot; it’s about embracing them and being unapologetic about them.
- Disregard what other people might think about your decisions – I don’t listen to what people say about me and I don’t read what they write about me. People can compare me to anyone they want to, but I’m not going to worry about it.
- Try your best and accept that you’ve done what you could – Do your best every day and be proud of yourself for your efforts. Let go of any negative thoughts, such as being angry with yourself for not being able to accomplish an impossible feat.
Make it a point to give sincere compliments to YOURSELF!
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within
us “— Ralph Waldo Emerson
In changing the way, you think about yourself, you’ll also change the way you see the world. Every day opens new opportunities for you, and by utilizing positive thinking, YOU can make a real difference!