Acceptance of Terms
By accessing The Growth Network website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
By signing up you commit to suppor the mission of The Growth Network of to create a supportive and collaborative community where members can learn, grow, and thrive together by adhering to these terms. By becoming a member you accept that The Growth Network is founded on the principles of Ubuntu to create a network that helps people in all areas of development and growth.
All content and materials on The Growth Network website, including text, images, graphics, logos, and software, are the property of Digicademy (Pty) Ltd or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws.
Users are prohibited from engaging in any conduct that could damage, disable, or impair the website or its services, including uploading or transmitting viruses, spam, or other harmful content. You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission.
By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
(a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
(c) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
(d) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor’s prior written consent;
(e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including — but not limited to — laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
By becoming a member you will automatically be added as a subscriber to our newsletter, you consent to receive emails from The Growth Network. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
The Growth Network reserves the right to terminate the account of any user who engages in unruly behavior or violates the terms and conditions of the website.
The Growth Network complies with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA). We collect and process personal information only for legitimate purposes and will not share or sell your information to third parties.
Limitation of Liability
The Growth Network is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from your use of the website or its services.
The Growth Network reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the website after such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
Submission of content on this web site
By providing any content to this web site: (a) you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently; (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section 7; (c) you acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor’s entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
This agreement is governed by the laws of South Africa and any disputes will be resolved in the South African courts.
All members commit to the founding principles of The Growth Network, founded on Ubuntu, inclduing but not limited to
- Community: The Growth Network will be a community-driven platform that encourages members to support and learn from each other. Members will be encouraged to share their experiences, insights, and knowledge to help others in the community grow.
- Mentorship: The Growth Network will provide mentorship opportunities to members who are seeking guidance and support in their personal and professional growth. Members who are experienced in a particular field or have valuable knowledge to share will be encouraged to become mentors and provide guidance to others in the community.
- Workshops and events: The Growth Network will organize workshops and events focused on personal and professional development. These events will be designed to provide members with practical skills and knowledge that they can apply to their own lives and careers.
- Resource library: The Growth Network will have a resource library that contains useful information, tools, and resources on a variety of topics related to personal and professional development. Members will be able to access these resources at any time to help them on their growth journey.
- Networking opportunities: The Growth Network will provide members with opportunities to connect with other like-minded individuals who are interested in personal and professional growth. Members will be able to network with each other and form meaningful connections that can help them in their careers and personal lives.
- Accountability: The Growth Network will encourage members to set goals and hold each other accountable for achieving them. Members will be able to form accountability partnerships and support each other in achieving their goals.
Notification of copyright infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editor’s copyright agent may be contacted via: firstname.lastname@example.org